Arrangement Vivid $87.99
40cm high, 30cm wide. White lily and seasonal flowers.
Lengthen the Life of Your ProFlowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!
In order to ensure that recipients receive their flowers in the best possible condition and in a timely fashion, we use a variety of delivery methods.
- • Our standard next-day free deliveries are carried out by third party couriers and are usually made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. At busy times, or under exceptional circumstances, the delivery times may be extended.
- • Saturday next-day deliveries are available at a cost of £4.99 and are also made between 8am and 6pm.
- • Our next-day flowers are delivered in a sturdy purpose-designed box and wrapped with cellophane for protection in transit.
- • Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate specific time slots but there is an option, for a further charge of £4.99, to have the next-day orders delivered between 8am and 1pm.
- • We are not able to deliver on the next day to certain areas of mainland UK such as the Scottish Highlands. Deliveries to these areas will take 2 days.
- • We are only able to deliver to mainland UK and not to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and other islands off the coast. To see all non-delivery areas click here.
- • All our next-day courier-delivered flowers are dispatched from our central production facility; other plant and flower products may be dispatched directly from our suppliers.
- • We ask that our customers leave instructions as to what our couriers should do if the recipient is out when they try to deliver eg ‘Leave with a neighbour’ or ‘Leave in porch’. If the courier is unable to deliver, a card will be left and the flowers returned to the depot.
- • As we are not able to contact recipients to verify delivery addresses, we require full and accurate address details of the recipient. We cannot be responsible for any orders that are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information having been supplied.
- • For our same-day orders we use a network of trusted local florists. These orders must be placed by 12 noon and there is a delivery charge of £7.50 Monday to Saturday. Delivery is usually accomplished by 6pm and specific times may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- • Our international orders are passed to a relay network with whom we have worked for many years and then delivered by local florists.
- • We always require a phone number for the recipient as our international florists will frequently wish to contact them prior to delivery.