Arrangement Garden $111.99
40cm high、40cm wide、25cm long, Pink spray roses and seasonal flowers.
Lengthen the Life of Your ProFlowers Bouquet
All the flowers in ProFlowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at ProFlowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your ProFlowers!